Friday, July 24

Unstable

Ok, maybe I was premature with the "Farewell Friends" thing. But I'm emotionally unstable just the same. One moment I'm elated that Lulu 2.0 has survived for... let me count... 62 hours. She looks pretty good if I say so myself. The next moment, I look at the main vine that Fluffy the Deer destroyed - twice - and it takes the wind out of my sails to say the least.

One thing is for sure. There are two fruit on the vine now, in a 2 week competition, 'cause whoever turns out to be weaker is going to the Compost Pile In The Sky soon.

Scratch that, there is another thing that's certain: Over the next month I'm going to see how close you can come to killing a plant with fertilizer without quite going over the edge. Serious spraying, fish guts, calcium, you name it - starts in the morning.

No comments: