Thursday, June 26

Fun is Fun, but Done is Done

That's my favorite Stephen King quote. but anyway...

I've known there were Fluffies hanging around waiting to pounce. But I didn't worry too much about it, and it came back to bite me. So to speak.















Delicious and Nutritious.

I had to chase the animal into the woods. She didn't want to leave. I've gotta practice with the hunting bow. Here was the pumpkin on day 4, looking good:















The second and final plant is in the ground. I've still got high hopes. The new plant has real fine genes. Pictures of it will be posted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that thing went to town on Jemima!

That surely sucks, John. Glad to read your spirits are still up. Look forward to more pics.


Andy

Anonymous said...

o man john i hope your next plant does better need me to kill the deer i can taste deer jerky now......lol sorry for the hard season bro.