Sunday, August 2

Day 11 and All is... Wet.

Darn it, there were some really cool mushrooms out in the patch this morning. So delicate looking, almost translucent. I went to take a picture this afternoon, and they're gone. I can't find them, anyway. Well it should dry out some next week but for now us growers have all the water we need, right Tedd?
So instead of a picture of pretty shrooms I'll have to entertain you with the latest picture of Lulu, who grew nicely yesterday.


So Tedd wants to know why I've never drunk the bottle of pumpkin ale in the pictures. Dunno. Never thought about it. Maybe I've been too busy drinking all the weaker bottles? In any case, I now officilaly dub this the Lucky Pumpkin Beer Bottle! I plan to either drink it or throw it away unopened on Halloween depending on how the rest of the season goes!

No comments: