Sunday, July 27

New Firepower in the War Against Ultimate Evil

Hey thanks for the firecrackers Tom! I figured I wouldn't really get a change to use them - boy was I wrong!



















Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the main event; it all happened pretty fast. Anyway, Saturday morning I looked out the back window and that nasty digusting deer Fluffy was peacefully grazing. She was about 20 feet from the pumpkin vine, slowly heading in its direction. Leaving a trail of death and destruction in her wake.

So I grabbed my new M-80s and went outside. I smiled and murmured, "Oh, don't mind me, Fluffy" while I turned my back to light the fuse. She just stood there looking stupid. It's the only look she has, I think.

I turned around and threw the M-80 right at her feet. Or, right at where her feet had been a split second ago. Sweet throw! The only way it could have been better would be if she had opened her mouth and the M-80 had gotten lodged in the back of her throat before it exploded.

I've seen no sign of her snce... I wish I knew how far she ran before she found something tasty to eat in somebody else's yard. Will one gun-shot-like explosion be enough to keep her away?

No comments: