Monday, July 14

"But John, It's Just a Pumpkin"

It's been a year and a half, but that comment still haunts me.

You never know what you're going to say that hurts somebody more than you'll ever know.

"But Susan, it's just a job. I'm sorry you lost it. You'll find another one."

"But John, it's just a prom. You can find someone else to take."

I could go on. But there are some very nice people who check on my progress, and I'm trying not to offend anyone.

So let me just say, she's growing well, no sign of deer, the jury os out on the side vines, and...

IT'S NOT JUST A PUMPKIN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just a pumpkin, it's an adventure!


Andy

Anonymous said...

grow on brother .life is like a pumpkin plant ya never know what yor going to get or grow........lol weighed my 793 today to bro it weighed 682 lba o ya . AND YOUR NEXT RIGHT. LEE