Friday, August 17

I'm Shutting Down the Blog

Because I'm out of business for 2007. Fluffy destroyed the first plant. She maimed the second, and I pulled it after that. Earlier this week, I killed the third and final plant. (I'd rather not say what happened, but if you're curious you can ask and I'll tell you. It's embarrassing.)

Failure is common in competitive pumpkin growing, as it is in all full-contact sports. Sure I'm bummed, but I've learned a lot. The blog will be back in January as I gear up for a successful 2008 season.

Until then, if you're out driving late one night, and you see any deer grazing by the side of the road... do me a favor if you would... swerve and plaster their guts all over the ditch, ok?

See you in 2008!

1 comment:

Ritesh Ralhan said...

Yeah..atleast i am waiting to see some gr8 pix of ur pumpkins in '08..All the very Best!