Tuesday, May 5

Update from the Patch

No seeds are popping out of the ground yet. It's been three days. Yeah I planted the seeds deep - that should lead to deep roots right? But come on girls get with the program!

---

Erin saw two deer in the front yard this evening. They are the first deer we've seen since winter. This is a family blog so I'll just say you frekin' deer can die and eat sheets becuz I hate you all.

I have a dream a couple of nights ago. Thgere was a 22 point buck in my yard. Seriously, I dreamed about that. Is there such a thing as a 22 point buck? Hold on and let me Google that thought...

Why yet s there is! As in, "Monster 22 point buck from Wisconsin". I don't know what it did to make the news, ate a small kid or something I guess. Anyway it got what it deserved:

No comments: